Calmat is a unique alternative to water softeners that solves hard water problems without using chemicals or salt. It works maintenance-free and is very simple to install, no tools or plumbing are needed. It is an eco-friendly water treatment system that protects your piping system and appliances against existing scale deposits and rust. Calmat prolongs the lifespan of household appliances.
Calmat’s exclusive electric impulse technology is based on the principle of physical water treatment; changing the crystallization process of the liquid calcium. This way, the hard scale loses its adhesive power. Calmat works independently from the water velocity, unlike other systems that use magnetic fields.
- Gentle reduction of scale deposits in the whole piping system.
- Prolongs the lifespan of household appliances.
- Less time and money spent on repairs and maintenance in your home.
- Can successfully treat water with hardness levels up to 1000 ppm (59 gpg).
- Retains important minerals in the water.
- Considerable savings in washing and cleaning agents.
- Faster cleaning of kitchen and bathrooms.
- Suitable for all pipe materials.
- Specially designed for residential use.
- Very low electricity consumption at 4.3 W.
- Quality product made in Germany since 1948.
- Available in over 50 countries worldwide.
- Choose between 8 different languages.
- Choose between different pipe diameters, perfect for up to 1.5 inch diameter.
(perfect for all residential)
- Tested for hardness levels over 1000 ppm (59 GPG).
- Is German TÜV-certified and is CE, CUL and UL listed
- Perfect for most residential applications.
- Works on all piping materials (Copper, Steel, Iron, Galvanized, Plastic, PVC, etc.).
- Works on all pipe configurations including, horizontal, vertical, 'L' shape, 'T' shape pipes, etc.
Can be used without or with a water softener. When used without a water softener Calmat will retain the healthy minerals in your water. When Calmat is used with a water softener it will help the water softener work more efficiently by allowing it to use a noticeably lower amount of salt.
- The automatic memory program keeps Calmat running correctly. In case of the unlikely event of a power failure, Calmat automatically resets back to the last program once power is regained.
Calmat Electronic Anti-Scale & Rust Water Treatment System
- Model: 1-6004-000.
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
30 cm x 29 cm x 5.8 cm
(11.8 in. x 11.4 in. x 2.3 in.).
- Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lb.).
Pkg Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V~ 50/60 Hz (Standard North America).
- Each copper Impulse cable is 2 m long.
- Each impulse cables require 4-6 inches of space on the pipe, with 1 inch space (minimum) between both cables.
(The minimum space required on the pipe is aproximately 13 inches).
- Quality made in Germany since 1948, sold in over 50 countries worldwide.